– The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over. Employees, contractors and authors of Bradt Guides (“Bradt”) and members of the immediate family of the above are not eligible to participate.
– UK entrants only.
– No purchase is necessary.
– The competition will run from 11 July 2022 until 18 July 2022.
– To enter the competition you must answer the question correctly and enter all details accurately to the best of your knowledge.
– The winner will be selected at random from the entries by a member of the Bradt Guides team.
– The winner will be notified via email by 25 July 2022.
– The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
– The prize includes two tickets to Strawberry Hill House and Garden, worth £25, plus one copy of Heritage Weekends, worth £16.99 plus P&P.
– If the Competition Winner is unable to take up their prize for any reason, or if we have not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, we reserve the right to award the relevant prize to an alternative winner.
– Bradt reserve the right to publish the names of the winner, and the winner is required to give their full co-operation to all reasonable requests by the promoters in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prizes or otherwise.
– No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters concerning the competition and no reasons given for any decision made by the selector.