– The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over. Employees, contractors and authors of Bradt Guides (“Bradt”) and members of the immediate family of the above are not eligible to participate.
– UK entrants only.
– No purchase is necessary.
– The competition will run from 05 December 2022 until 12 December 2022.
– To enter the competition you must answer the question correctly and enter all details accurately to the best of your knowledge.
– The winner will be selected at random from the entries by a member of the Bradt Guides team.
– The winner will be notified via email by 14 December 2022.
– The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
– The prize includes five postcards, illustrated by Carry Akroyd, plus one copy of Wild About Dorset,
– The prize includes one Falklands coin set, one sculpture of an elephant seal pup and one ‘Visions of the Falkland Islands’ photography book, plus one copy of Will Wagstaff’s guide to the Falkland Islands, worth £18.99 plus P&P.
– If the Competition Winner is unable to take up their prize for any reason, or if we have not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, we reserve the right to award the relevant prize to an alternative winner.
– Bradt reserve the right to publish the names of the winner, and the winner is required to give their full co-operation to all reasonable requests by the promoters in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prizes or otherwise.
– No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters concerning the competition and no reasons given for any decision made by the selector.