– The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over. Employees, contractors and authors of Bradt Guides (“Bradt”) and members of the immediate family of the above are not eligible to participate.
– UK entrants only.
– No purchase is necessary.
– The competition will run from 03 December 2022 until 06 February 2023.
– To enter the competition you must subscribe to the Bradt Guides newsletter by 06/02/23.
– The winner will be selected at random from the entries by a member of the Bradt Guides team.
– The winner will be notified via email by 13/02/23 and put in touch with the team at Mamma Mia to arrange their prize.
– The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
– The prize includes a table for four (including a four-course gourmet Mediterranean meal and an Abba disco) at Mamma Mia! The Party in London.
– Valid on mid-week performances only and subject to availability. Does not apply to tickets already purchased.
– If the Competition Winner is unable to take up their prize for any reason, or if we have not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, we reserve the right to award the relevant prize to an alternative winner.
– Bradt reserve the right to publish the names of the winner, and the winner is required to give their full co-operation to all reasonable requests by the promoters in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prizes or otherwise.
– No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters concerning the competition and no reasons given for any decision made by the selector.