Rajasthan Delhi & Agra
by Victoria McCulloch
Published: 11th Jan 2016
Size: 115 X 178 mm
Number of pages: 264
About this book
Rajasthan offers huge variety to travellers, from impressive palaces and temples to glimpsing tigers in the misty hills. This Footprint Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this magnificent destination.
* Practicalities section with useful advice on getting to and around Rajasthan.
* Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
* Includes information on tour operators and activities , from the navigating the craziness of Delhi to the absorbing the calm of sacred temples.
* Detailed maps for Rajasthan and its key destinations.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra Footprint Handbook provides concise coverage of one of India’s most traditional regions.
About the Author
Victoria McCulloch is a nomad currently calling Goa home. Armed with a laptop and a yoga mat, she plies her trade as freelance journalist and Kundalini Yoga teacher. She first ventured to India in 1997, but has been living in the ‘motherland’ for the last seven years and can now only drink her tea with masala in it. Victoria has also been influenced by the music and chanting in India and is recording her second mantra album.
Additional InformationTable of Contents
1) Planning your trip
2) Delhi & Agra (Delhi; Agra)
3) Rajasthan (Jaipur; Around Jaipur; Udaipur; Around Udaipur; Kumbhalgarh, Ranakpur and around; Mount Abu and around; Chittaurgarh and around; Jodhpur and around; Jaisalmer and around; Alwar, Sariska and around; Deeg, Bharatpur and around; Ranthambhore National Park; Ajmer and Pushkar; Bikaner and around; Shekhawati)