by Richard Arghiris
Stock Quantity :9
Published: 28th Jan 2016
Size: 115 X 178 mm
Number of pages: 200
About this book
Costa Rica is undeniably a nature-lovers’ paradise: home to moss-draped cloud forest, rainforest wilderness, remote turtle-nesting beaches and volcanic peaks. With endless sand and surf beaches and adrenaline-charged adventure activities too, this diverse country has something to offer all travellers. From the idyllic white shoreline of the Nicoya Peninsula to the verdant slopes of Volcan Arenal, Footprint’s Costa Rica Handbook will help you get the best out of your trip.
* Practicalities section with essential information on getting there and around
* Highlights map and inspirational colour section so you know what not to miss
* Listings you can trust, including where to eat, sleep and relax
* Detailed street maps for San Jose and other key towns * Slim enough to fit in your pocket
Loaded with advice and information on how to get around, this Footprint Handbook will help you get the most out of Costa Rica without weighing you down.
About the Author
Richard Arghiris is a freelance writer, journalist, blogger, and long-term traveller. He has been wandering the highways and unpaved back roads of Central America since 2003, contributing to a range of Footprint titles and a host of websites, magazines and newspapers, including The Independent, The Observer, Perceptive Travel and Intercontinental Cry. His blog, www.unseenamericas.com, features news reports, narrative journalism and street photography from the sketchy US-Mexico border to the teeming rainforests of Panama.
Additional InformationTable of Contents
1) Planning your trip
2) Costa Rica (San Jose; Meseta Central; Northern Costa Rica; Peninsula de Nicoya; Central Pacific Coast; The Southern Zone; The Caribbean Coast)