Trinidad and Tobago
by Lizzie Williams
Size: 115 X 178 mm
Number of pages: 128
About this book
Trinidad carnival to relaxing in one of Tobago’s glorious bays, they make a fascinating travel destination. Footprint’s Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of these diverse islands.
* Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Trinidad and Tobago.
* Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
* Includes additional information on tour operators and activities, from spotting wildlife in the wetlands to snorkelling in clear, coral-filled waters.
* Detailed maps for Trinidad and Tobago.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, Footprint’s Trinidad and Tobago Handbook provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of the Caribbean’s most varied regions.
About the Author
Originally from London, Lizzie Williams has been travelling since 1995. Starting out on trips across Africa as a tour leader, she has sat with a gorilla, slept amongst elephants, fed a giraffe and swum with a hippo. For Footprint, she is author of several Handbooks; she has also worked on numerous titles for AA Publishing, Bradt, Frommers, DK Eyewitness and Rough Guides among others. Lizzie also regularly contributes to magazines and writes destination guides for leading travel websites. When not on the road, she counts herself very lucky to call beautiful Cape Town home.
Additional InformationTable of Contents
1) Planning your trip
2) Trinidad (Port of Spain; Around the island)