Delhi & Northwest India
by Vanessa Betts and Victoria McCulloch
274 in stock
Published: 29th Mar 2016
Size: 115 X 178 mm
Number of pages: 200
About this book
Delhi bombards the senses with its vibrant chaos, yet not far away is the peace of the mountains. From spiritual pursuits to mountain trekking, Footprint’s Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this fascinating region of India.
* Practicalities section with essential advice on getting to and around Northwest India.
* Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and relax.
* Includes information on tour operators and activities, from spectacular railway journeys to Raj relics.
* Detailed maps for Delhi, Amritsar, Leh and other key destinations in the region.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, Footprint’s Delhi & Northwest India Handbook provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of the most beautiful regions of India.
Additional InformationTable of Contents
1) Planning your trip
3) North from Delhi (Chandigahr & around; Amritsar & around; Southern Himachal; Kinnaur & Spiti; Kullu Valley; Lahaul & the Manali-Leh Road; Northern Himchal; Trekking in Himachal)
4) Jammu & Kashmir (Kashmir Valley; Ladakh)