Bilbao & Basque Regionby Andy Symington
£7.49 – £8.99
Size: 115 X 178
Number of pages: 128
About this book
The land of the Basques is a vibrant place with an intoxicating spirit. Whether you’re taking in the culture in Bilbao, grazing on elaborate pintxos in San Sebastian or exploring the rugged coast, Footprint’s Bilbao & Basque Region Handbook covers all the top attractions in this quirky area, plus tips for getting off the beaten track.
* Practicalities section with essential advice on getting there and getting around
* Highlights map and inspirational colour section, so you know what not to miss
* Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax – whatever your budget
* Detailed street maps for Bilbao, San Sebastian and Vitoria
* Slim enough to pop in your pocket
Packed with advice and information, this concise, pocket-size Footprint Handbook will help you get the most out of Bilbao and the Basque Region without weighing you down.
About the Author
Andy Symington hails from Australia and, after much time spent prowling and working in various corners of the world, he settled in Spain, where he has now lived for several years. He is enamoured of the art, architecture, wildernesses, and tapas of Andalucia, which never ceases to offer up hitherto unknown corners to explore. Andy has extensive experience as a travel writer and is the author of several Footprint guidebooks.”