Recife & Northeast Brazilby Alex Robinson
352 in stock
Published : 27th Apr 2016
Size: 115 X 178
About this book
The northeast is one of the most interesting, diverse, unspoilt parts of Brazil. Whether you're exploring colourful, colonial Olinda; the imposing cliffs of the dramatic coastline; vibrant, artistic Recife; or the rich folk heritage of Pernambuco, this guide will help you uncover every corner of Brazil's most alluring region.
* Practicalities section with essential information on getting there and around
* Highlights maps of the region so you know what not to miss
* Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and have fun
* Detailed street maps for Recife, Olinda, Fortaleza and other key towns in the region
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket
Loaded with advice and information on how to get around, this Footprint Handbook will help you get the most out of Recife & Northeast Brazil without weighing you down.
About the author
Alex Robinson is an award-winning writer and photographer based in London. He was runner up in the Friends of the Earth International Photography Award in 2007, won a Brazilian Press Award for the anniversary edition of Latin America's travel magazine Viagem e Turismo and a US National Magazine award as part of the Fall 2006 edition of Departures Magazine. He has worked with numerous magazines, publishers and broadcasters, including Departures, Budget Travel, National Geographic, the Financial Times, Wanderlust, the Discovery Channel, Al Jazeera and the BBC. For more information, see alexrobinsonphotography.co.uk
1) Planning your trip
2) Recife & Northeast Brazil (Recife and around; Sergipe and Alagoas; Paraiba; Rio Grande do Norte; Ceara)