This is your chance to link up with one of the world’s best-respected travel brands, Bradt Guides, and take advantage of a tailor-made ‘Spotlight on…’ digital marketing campaign.
This is an accumulation of dedicated publicity over several months and includes not only branding and advertising on the Bradt website, but promotion of your country/region through Bradt’s social media channels and newsletter.
The Spotlight campaign will be centred on:
- A collection of four feature articles (of around 800 words each) covering your choice of topic / content across 6-12 months, published on the Bradt website
- A strategic distribution of website publishing, sharing in our newsletter and boosted social media posts, spaced out across a number of months to maximise exposure
- Timing of publications can be tailored to correspond to seasonal events or news announcements
- Hero image: a link to each article featured above the fold on the Bradt home page for a fortnight upon publication
Suggested article themes
- Iconic culture: food / drink, music, religion, festivals / events (evergreen)
- Thought leadership: interview with staff (eg. bradtguides.com/advertorial)
- What to see and do: beaches, safari, forests, hikes (can be seasonal)
- Reportage: first-person account of a specific experience
- Visual: photo- or video-driven account of a place, designed for shareability
- Dedicated above-the-fold slot on home page for a month
- Dedicated article in our membership magazine, The Travel Club – see bradtguides.com/why-join-travel-club for details
- Banner advertising such as seen at bradtguides.com/destinations/middle-east/iran/when-to-visit
- Your articles included in four separate newsletters, each sent to 20,000 opt-in subscribers
- Articles about your destination promoted once a week throughout the campaign
- An ‘Instagram takeover’ – your favourite destination images showcased through the Bradt Instagram account
- Twitter – 30,000 followers (750,000 monthly impressions)
- Facebook – over 8,000 page likes
- Instagram – over 5,000 followers
Fill in the form below for more information and to speak to our senior sales team:
Example: Spotlight on Taiwan
This is the curated collection of the articles that Bradt Guides wrote and published for the ‘Spotlight on Taiwan‘ series which was completed in September 2019.
It features an engaging and varied selection of articles that speak to readers on a number of key travel themes such as outdoors and adventure, culture and religion, and food.