Photo Submission Terms & Conditions
By submitting a photo to the galleries on the Bradt Travel Guides website...
- You grant Bradt Travel Guides a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your photograph worldwide and/or to incorporate your photograph in other works and publications in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your photograph. By submitting your photo you warrant that you have the right to grant this license.
- You also agree that Bradt Travel Guides may display your photo on the Bradt Travel Guides website without necessarily displaying the caption and credit information you have submitted alongside your photo.
You agree to not submit or re-submit any content that...
- is defamatory, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous or racist
- is a breach of confidentiality or somebody's privacy
- is indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature
- is infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trademarks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit (e.g. photos and comments) or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material.
- you are aware has already been rejected by Bradt Travel Guides, or that you have already submitted to Bradt Travel Guides in the past.
When you submit a photo to a destination gallery on the website, you agree that the photo may also appear in other galleries on the site. For example, a photo submitted to the Malta gallery may also appear in the Europe gallery.