Exmoor Magazine Competition Terms and Conditions
Exmoor Magazine competition terms & conditions
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over. Employees, contractors and authors of Bradt Travel Guides (“Bradt”) and Exmoor Magazine and members of the immediate family of the above are not eligible to participate.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The competition will run until 31st July 2019.
- To enter the competition you must email your full name and address to email@example.com
- There is one three prizes in the competition - a copy of the Slow Travel Exmoor guide.
- The winners will be selected at random from the entries by a member of the Bradt Travel Guides staff.
- The winner will be notified via email by 31st August 2019
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- If the Competition Winner is unable to take up his or her prize for any reason, or if we have not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, we reserve the right to award the relevant prize to an alternative winner.
- Bradt and the competition partners reserve the right to publish the names of the winner and the winning entries themselves, and the winner is required to give their full co-operation to all reasonable requests by the promoters in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prizes or otherwise.
- No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters concerning the competition and no reasons given for any decision made by the selector.