Countryfile Live/Rutland A Cheetah's Tale Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Countryfile Live/Rutland A Cheetah's Tale competition terms & conditions
1.The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over. Employees, contractors and authors of Bradt Travel Guides (“Bradt”) and the competition partner and members of the immediate family of the above are not eligible to participate.
2 .No purchase is necessary.
3. The competition will run from Thursday 3rd August - Sunday 20th August 2017, Entries must be made in person at the Bradt Travel Guides stand at either Countryfile Live or the Rutland Bird Fair.
4. There is one main prize in the competition.
5. The winner will be selected at random from the entries by a member of the Bradt Travel Guides staff.
6. The winner will be notified via email by the 2nd September 2017
7. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
8. If the Competition Winner is unable to take up his or her prize for any reason, or if we have not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, we reserve the right to award the relevant prize to an alternative winner.
9. Bradt and the competition partners reserve the right to publish the names of the winner, and the winner is required to give their full co-operation to all reasonable requests by the promoters in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prizes or otherwise.
10. No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters concerning the competition and no reasons given for any decision made by the Judge.